We offer Development advice services on all types of building work.

We provide expert advice on Local environmental plans, Development Control plans, the Building Code of Australia including specialist advice covering Complying Development under the NSW Housing Code and Secondary Dwellings (granny flat) Developments under the Affordable Housing Code.

We search Council regulations and can help optimise what you can build on the property you have just seen. Our planning, certification and building experience can identify the issues early.

We act on behalf of the landowner, architect or builder when liaising with your Local Council or Building Certifier on development or building matters. We also provide assistance in lodging Building Certificate applications through Local Council.